Pads With Wings
&SISTERS' premium pads, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
Made with 100% certified organic cotton. Each very light pad contains 78% certified organic cotton (the absorbent cotton core and top sheet) & 22% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
- Very Light: Perfect as a ‘just on case’ pad at the start and end of your period and for very light flow days and nights
- Light: Perfect for light flow days and nights
- Medium: Perfect for daytime and for light flow nights
- Heavy: Perfect for night time and for heavy flow days
What you put against your skin matters. Our premium pads made with certified organic cotton are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind.
&Sisters Rib-Weave™ design ensures the even absorption away from the skin towards the absorbent cotton core providing maximum absorbency and maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents, whilst the anatomically designed pad provides a secure and comfortable fit.
Better for your body:
- Made with pure natural organic cotton
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better fit: anatomically designed with protective wings for a secure fit
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet:
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Our cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Better for womankind:
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
Made in Spain, packed in the UK.
With those who menstruate using roughly 11,000-16,000 period products in their lifetime, the majority of which can consist of up to 90% plastic, periods have a serious impact on our planet. Luckily, &SISTERS have come up with a very simple way of making your period kinder to the planet.
Their plastic-free period products are made of 100% organic cotton, which uses 91% less water and 62% less energy to produce than its less eco-friendly alternative. Not only do these liners and tampons do a lot of good for the planet, they are simultaneously combatting period poverty in some of the world’s most impoverished areas. Donating 10% of their profits to supporting women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe, &SISTERS are truly embodying our credo of Planet First Living.