Recycled London Fire-Hose Small Post Bag
The Elvis & Kresse Post bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK. A fun bag, perfect for day or night use, it is designed to be held in the hand, but it also has a detachable shoulder strap included for those that prefer, letting you easily transition from classic use to a contemporary crossbody. The Post Bag has an inside zip pocket and a reclaimed parachute silk lining.
WHAT CAN YOU FIT IN THERE?
This is what Kresse carries: Phone, purse, book, keys, loose change, business cards, rail card, and refillable water bottle...
Every BAG includes handles and trim in Elvis & Kresse's signature decommissioned fire-hose, which was previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK.
- Dimensions: H 20 x W 26 x D 14 cm
- Handle Drop: 15 cm
- Exterior: Decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handles and adjustable cross-body strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose
- Sister to the smaller Post Bag
- Internal zip pocket
- Two internal poacher-style pockets
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a shopping or delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Their Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.