Recycled London Fire-Hose Reporter Bag
The Elvis & Kresse Reporter Bag is perfect for all of your daily essentials. It is made from genuine decommissioned British fire-hose and is also lined with reclaimed military-grade parachute silk. There is 1 internal zipped pocket and 1 external zipped pocket for quick access. Featuring a fully adjustable shoulder strap, the bag is unisex and is designed to be worn over the shoulder or across the body.
WHAT CAN YOU FIT IN THERE?
Elvis & Kresse like to use it when they are travelling or going on a quick trip around town, it fits: an iPad, passport, foreign currency, book, smart phone, keys and an Elvis & Kresse wallet or purse.
The Reporter bag is available in our signature red decommissioned fire-hose or the more rare yellow fire-hose.
- Dimensions: H 29 x W 24 x D 5 cm
- Max Strap Drop: 70 cm, 143cm overall length
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Adjustable shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Robust construction
- Quick access internal and external zip pockets
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Their Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.