Recycled London Fire-Hose Purse
The Elvis & Kresse ladies’ purse is made from decommissioned red fire-hose and lined with reclaimed parachute silk. It features 12 credit card slots, a zipped coin compartment, a section for notes and 2 additional sections for receipts.
Available in red or yellow hose.
- Dimensions closed: H 18 x W 11 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose
- Divided section for notes and foreign currency
- Sections for 12 credit cards or business cards
- Zip compartment for coins
- Oyster card friendly
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted edge
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Their Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.