Recycled London Fire-Hose Overnight Bag
The Elvis & Kresse Overnight bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and the lining is made from material rescued from Burberry's Yorkshire workshop and military-grade parachute silk. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is perfectly robust for an overnight bag. The wide mouth opening means you can get all your belongings in and out with ease.
Both Kresse and Elvis use it as an overnight bag, it can easily fit: Wash kit, change of clothes, pair of running trainers, a book, keys, wallet, iPhone etc...
- Dimensions: H 30 x W 48 x D 16 cm
- Handle Drop: 25 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk and rescued Burberry textiles
- Adjustable shaped and padded shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose
- Practical design
- Internal zip pocket
- Two internal poacher-style pockets
- Reinforced stress points
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Their Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.