Recycled London Fire-Hose iPad Case
The outer skin of the Elvis & Kresse iPad case is handmade from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and is extremely hard wearing. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires and saving lives around the UK, fire-hose makes a perfect case to protect valuables. The hose itself is obviously water-resistant, protecting what’s inside from those unexpected spills. There is also an additional layer of closed cell foam, and the lining is reclaimed parachute silk, offering ultimate protection to your iPad.
Available in red or yellow hose.
- Dimensions closed: H 28 x W 21.5 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose
- Hard wearing design
- Additional layer of closed cell foam offering ultimate protection
- One interior pocket
- Not suitable for the large 12.9" iPad Pro - but the Folio & Laptop Case is
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of their profits to charity.
For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
Their Fire-hose pieces are more than just a collection, they represent a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind.