Paper Wrapped Naked Tampon
&SISTERS' ultra-reliable paper-wrapped premium organic cotton tampons are designed to keep you feeling fresh. No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
Just one ingredient: 100% pure natural organic cotton fibres and cotton thread. Containing zero plastic, our naked tampons® are the most eco-friendly disposable period product available. Sustainable, biodegradable and compostable!
- Light: Perfect for light to medium flow days
- Medium: Perfect for medium to heavy flow days
- Heavy: Perfect for heavy flow days
What you put in your body matters. &Sisters premium certified organic cotton tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind.
Their Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents and follows your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Better for your body:
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Better fit: octagonal design for more comfort and protection
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped in a recyclable paper wrapper
- Plastic free
Better for our planet:
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Their cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton core
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind:
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
- Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs
Made in Spain, packed in the UK.
With those who menstruate using roughly 11,000-16,000 period products in their lifetime, the majority of which can consist of up to 90% plastic, periods have a serious impact on our planet. Luckily, &SISTERS have come up with a very simple way of making your period kinder to the planet.
Their plastic-free period products are made of 100% organic cotton, which uses 91% less water and 62% less energy to produce than its less eco-friendly alternative. Not only do these liners and tampons do a lot of good for the planet, they are simultaneously combatting period poverty in some of the world’s most impoverished areas. Donating 10% of their profits to supporting women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe, &SISTERS are truly embodying our credo of Planet First Living.