Organic Cotton Liners
Perfect for very light flow days or for when you just want to feel fresh
&Sisters' premium liners, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing.
Better for your body, our planet and for womankind: No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
The Bedroom Pack contains 24 liners.
Ingredients: Made with 100% certified organic cotton. Each liner contains 73% organic cotton and 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
#SISTERSFORSISTERS – They donate 10% of their profits to help tackle period poverty across the globe.
What you put against your skin matters. &Sisters' premium liners made with certified organic cotton are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, designed to keep you feeling fresh on even the lightest of days.
Better for your body:
- Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet:
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Their cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Better for womankind:
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
Made and packed in the EU
With those who menstruate using roughly 11,000-16,000 period products in their lifetime, the majority of which can consist of up to 90% plastic, periods have a serious impact on our planet. Luckily, &SISTERS have come up with a very simple way of making your period kinder to the planet.
Their plastic-free period products are made of 100% organic cotton, which uses 91% less water and 62% less energy to produce than its less eco-friendly alternative. Not only do these liners and tampons do a lot of good for the planet, they are simultaneously combatting period poverty in some of the world’s most impoverished areas. Donating 10% of their profits to supporting women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe, &SISTERS are truly embodying our credo of Planet First Living.