Lavender Tea Tree Conditioner Bar
Relax…Friendly Soap's all-natural conditioner has calming essential oils as well as leaving your hair softer, fuller and wonderfully frizz-free.
Now you can literally wash bad hair days away, because our Lavender and Tea Tree Conditioning Bar uses a nourishing blend of cocoa butter and castor oil for amazing results. We won’t go too geeky on you, but the bar’s cationic positive charges help leave hair softer, less tangled and altogether more manageable. Meanwhile, its Lavender will help you relax and the anti-fungal Tea Tree will gently cleanse and moisturise your scalp. All this from a handy little bar that comes in planet-friendly box, not a plastic bottle.
Essential oils of lavender and tea tree are both favoured for their natural antibacterial properties. Each bar is handmade with Cocoa butter, Castor Oil, Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils.
All Friendly Soap's conditioners are Free from, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan. Phthalates and Cruelty, as well as being boxed in plastic free recycled (and recyclable) packaging. Friendly Soap are also registered with The Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and have a Best rating with Ethical Consumer.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil contains limonene
One of the natural ingredients that help Friendly Soap's conditioner bars work so well contains tiny traces of auditable RSPO palm oil. They’re looking for alternatives as quickly as possible, so they’ll soon be 100% palm oil free.
1. Mix conditioner bar in a jug with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
2. Allow the mixture to cool.
3.Decant into a recycled conditioner bottle.
The ultimate goal for Friendly Soap is to produce a zero-waste, all-natural product that benefits not only your skin and hair, but helps the planet, too. Here at FourState, this is completely in-line with our motto of Planet First Living, as their wonderful products allow you to nourish yourself conscientiously, without having to worry about your impact on the world around us.
Some of the brand’s key features include:
- Every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand here in the UK.
- All of their packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable and plastic free.
- The products do not contain any animal products or by-products and, as such, are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
- The ancient, cold-process method of producing the soaps means that they are totally biodegradable and free from by-products, making them completely waste-free.