Lavender Geranium Conditioner Bar
Friendly Soap's handy little bar is kinder to the planet, gentler on your scalp, and leaves your hair super-duper soft and marvellously manageable.
For their conditioners they use a special blend of cocoa butter and castor oil to give you fabulous and frizz-free results with every wash.
The boffins call it cationic, but all you really need to know is that its positively charged particles help this bar leave your hair softer to touch, simpler to manage and even more sensational to look at. At the same time, we’ve used essential oils of Lavender and Rose Geranium to add calming and anti-bacterial to its long list of benefits.
Essential oils of lavender and rose geranium are both favoured for their natural stress relieving qualities. While lavender also for its antibacterial properties. Each bar is handmade with Cocoa butter, Castor Oil, Lavender and Rose Geranium essential oils
All Friendly Soap's conditioners are Free from, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan. Phthalates and Cruelty, as well as being boxed in plastic free recycled (and recyclable) packaging. Friendly Soap are also registered with The Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and have a Best rating with Ethical Consumer.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium), essential oil contains geraniol, citronella, linalool
One of the natural ingredients that help Friendly Soap's conditioner bars work so well contains tiny traces of auditable RSPO palm oil. They’re looking for alternatives as quickly as possible, so they’ll soon be 100% palm oil free.
1. Mix conditioner bar in a jug with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
2. Allow the mixture to cool.
3.Decant into a recycled conditioner bottle.
The ultimate goal for Friendly Soap is to produce a zero-waste, all-natural product that benefits not only your skin and hair, but helps the planet, too. Here at FourState, this is completely in-line with our motto of Planet First Living, as their wonderful products allow you to nourish yourself conscientiously, without having to worry about your impact on the world around us.
Some of the brand’s key features include:
- Every bar of Friendly Soap is poured, cut, stamped and packed by hand here in the UK.
- All of their packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable and plastic free.
- The products do not contain any animal products or by-products and, as such, are registered with Cruelty Free International and The Vegan Society.
- The ancient, cold-process method of producing the soaps means that they are totally biodegradable and free from by-products, making them completely waste-free.