Interested in joining our team?
Check out which roles we currently have available!
We are currently looking for a new full time member of the family
The FourState Family is growing!
If you have a huge passion for the environment and would like to join our incredible team then check out our latest advert for a full time role!
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and can work independently. You will be part of a small but fast growing start-up and your work will be instrumental in making a difference to our Planet First Living ethos.
The roles would start asap so make sure you get your applications in quickly!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Full Time Role
- Ensure the environmental impact of the store is as minimal as possible.
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales and increase profitability.
- Create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively.
- Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
- Help out with any general day to day runnings of the company as required.
Please send your CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org