Interested in joining our team?
Check out which roles we currently have available!
The FourState Family is growing!
If you have a huge passion for the environment and would like to join our incredible team then check out our latest advert for our new Store Manager roles!
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and can work independently. You will be part of a small but fast growing start-up and your work will be instrumental in making a difference to our Planet First Living ethos.
The roles will be starting on the 1st of April so make sure you get your applications in quickly!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the environmental impact of the store is as minimal as possible.
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales and increase profitability,
- Create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively.
- Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
- Help out with any general day to day runnings of the company as required.
Please send your CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org